Eversub provides services in support of underwater archaeological surveys. Our work is carried out in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Culture and National Heritage of 2 August 2018 – Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1609.
As part of underwater archaeological surveys, we offer
- Legal and conservation services, including the preparation of necessary documents and permits
- Execution of an archaeological query involving review of the source data
- Development of an underwater survey program, including the scope of activities, methods used for exploration and excavation
- Reconnaissance — conducting search
- Compilation of the results of underwater archaeological surveys
We conduct a non-invasive search for archaeological sites. For this purpose, we use technology such as sonar, magnetometers, and underwater robots.
We are open to cooperation with institutions, historical and exploration associations, and private individuals.
Please also check our offer concerning the search for an investigation of shipwrecks.